It is just over one month until SQL Saturday #347 in Washington DC and if you haven’t made plans to attend then let me motivate you to git er done.
2. Michael Bourgon, @mbourgon, SQL Watchdog – find out instantly when SQL changes occur in production Don’t you LOVE it when changes are made to your databases without notice!! Those AWESOME “Object doesn’t exist” and other unexpected errors can be soooo much fun! Time to put an end to these unreported changes and get real time notice when they occur.
4. Carlos Chacon, @carloschacon, I Know What You Did Last Query” –SQL Server Ever wanted to query information about a workload instance, gather performance metrics, or validate system settings? Join Carlos in this stalkerish like session.
5. Steve Jones, @, Branding Yourself for a Dream Job Are you looking for a SQL dream job? Join Steve in this session and he will hire you!! OOOOPS! Misread it again. This session focuses on tips and suggestions to better market yourself.
8. Gigi Bell, @sqlspouse, Dealing With Difficult People How do you deal with difficult people? Well after being a police officer for 24 years I arrest them, but being retired now I guess I’ll see everyone at this session.
10. REALLY!! You need 10 reasons?!? How bout this is the nations capitol and an awesome place to visit.
See you there!